I am Beata, a Cake International Gold Award-winning cake baker and designer based in Brighton and Hove.
I specialise in designing and creating exquisite, made-to-order cakes that cater for all events and occasions – for weddings, birthdays, christenings, hen/stag parties, themed parties or corporate functions.
No matter what size, style or flavour you are after, I can make any cake your heart desires.
I use only fresh ingredients and everything is home-made with love, care and my fullest attention. I take great pride in making my cakes look and taste beautiful. free one-to-one consultation with you and will personalise your cake according to your requirements and needs.
All you have to do is to contact me by phone, email or through my Facebook page!
Recognition & Awards
• Gold Award and multiple-award winner in Cake International competitions since 2013
• Overall 3rdPlace Winner in the Decorative Exhibit category in Cake International Competition 2014
• Appeared on Channel 4 on Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas 2018 (Episode 4) on 6 Dec 2018
• Featured on BBC Sussex Breakfast Radio with Neil Pringle on 30 Aug 2018
• Featured in Cake Craft and Decoration Magazine (May 2016 Issue)
• Featured in Cakes Central Magazine (Volume 6, Issue)
• Featured in Cake Décor
* Rated 5 out of 5 stars in the Food Hygiene Rating scheme & registered with Lewes District Council
* Level 2 Award in Food Safety For Catering (Cert. No. 1463-508337-519550)
* AXA business insurance policy number: AXBI960816XB
l 2 Food Hygiene & Safety Certificate - For Catering to contact me by phone, email or through my Facebook page!
5-Star Ratings in Facebook & Google Reviews
234 Facebook reviews & 76 Google reviews with 5-Star ratings from satisfied customers (and counting)
l you have to do is to contact me by phone, email or through my Facebook page!